Made an Impact is a browser-based database of your contacts and all your interactions with them, eg: the full case history of service users and the time you spend with them. It's one central place to keep up-to-date information at everyone's finger tips!
It takes just a couple of hours to train up new staff.
- Sophisticated case management for the services you offer
- Configurable forms eg: for referrals and assessments
- Record time spent, issues that each client faces and actions you need to do
- Full reporting of all your team's activities, outputs and outcomes – exportable to Excel
- Full diversity recording
- Keep in touch with all your contacts
- Use for Advocacy, IMCA, IMHA, Youth...
Made an Impact runs as a web site, as a service provided online here, on your own site or on your organisation Intranet.
- Multiple users are supported, with multiple roles determining access to facilities.
- Add pages or edit information on the site.
- Pricing: free trial and free for entirely voluntary groups; from £5/month for funded organisations.
Get in touch:
Ask for a login to a sample site.
This flexible software is customisable to your needs - let me know how we can help.
Or get in touch if you simply want to talk through how to assess your work.
Technical director at phdcc, Chris Cant